Rule number 1. Counting:
COUNTING ALWAYS STARTS FROM ONE. FIRST TO VAGINA, THEN ANAL. If you want to go back to vagina after anal or put it to someone’s mouth, change condom before doing so. There is no exception for this rule
Rule number 2. Difference of right and left:
Usually guys masturbate with right hand. That´s fine, but when you rub your own and then woman you should wash your hand between. This will cost you break which often leads to lose the erection. So if you use right to rub yourself, you can touch female with the left one. Otherwise use rubber cloves
Rule number 3. Only without nails in to woman:
Cock has no nails. There is reason for that. Under the finger nails is dumpster full of microbes. When this ends to female mucosa or bladder it´s without exception place for antibiotics. So short and clean nails are guarantee for longer enjoyment. For that reason, gentlemen use cloves.
Rule number 4. Infections go from female to female as well:
If in the situation will be more women, it is good to realize to wash hands or change cloves between women
Rule number 5 you are not the only sensualist:
When you feel you want to bang from the bottom of your heart you should remember, that somebody was already before you and somebody will become after you. Would it be good idea to leave something to others as well? This does not mean slow Sunday bang, but understanding in social context. Let’s not ruin enjoyment from others. This should be remembered also when crabbing tits.
Rule number 6. We are all individuals:
Oral sex and kissing are things which should be discussed. For oral you will find Ira´s famous freezer bags. Some people like kissing and oral, but like in everything else also in this we are individuals.
Rule number 7 Wash your penis:
Between cumshots you should go and wash your penis or use disinfector to clean it. And for not having too many rules let´s remember to have fun safely, not be rigorous. So we who watch all this from back are not judging you, but more cheer you to have good and pleasing sessions.
How to use condom
When things get up close and personal, the rule is always "better safe than sorry." If you're new to sex or getting back into the dating scene after a long-term relationship has ended, condoms are a must-have accessory—and when used correctly, they are your best defense against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) including HIV. They are also fairly effective at their original role as a contraceptive device. To properly use a male condom, follow these instructions.
Open the condom wrapper using the easy-tear edges. These are the zig-zag edges on either side of the wrapper that are designed to tear apart quickly and easily.
- Don't get carried away in your passion: doesn’t shred open the foil, and stay away from scissors, teeth, machetes, or any other sharp instrument to open a condom wrapper, or you could tear the condom itself! If it's your last condom and you destroy it, party's over!
- Determine which way the condom is rolled. This can be difficult to do, particularly if you’re in the dark. Instead of trying to see which way the condom is rolled, feel it with your fingers:
- Placing one hand on either side, pinch the rolled ring of the condom between your thumb and fingers.
- Gently roll the condom in one direction with your fingers. If it resists rolling, this is not the direction in which you will want to unroll the condom over the penis.
- Cautionary tale: don't unroll more than one roll, as unraveling it will reduce the condom's efficacy—and make it frustratingly difficult to put on. Re-roll the condom after you’ve determined the proper unrolling direction.
Tips up! Make sure the reservoir at the tip of the condom is pointing in the right direction. This reservoir should already be on the outer tip of the condom but can sometimes become inverted during packaging. Make sure the reservoir is oriented so that the rest of the condom rolls away from it.
Lube it up. If the penis is uncircumcised, consider placing a small drop of water-based lubricant inside the reservoir. This can make the condom easier to apply to foreskin.[1